Monday 1 October 2012

Baby Bullet Bliss

This morning, I went to pick up my beautiful little girl from my parents place after she had a sleep over last night.

When I arrived my mum pointed to a large box in black plastic wrap and says "That's for you". No description, just to open it. I said thank you for whatever was inside because I didn't even care what was in it, I was just grateful to have a present!

I eagerly tore off the plastic and inside was a Baby Bullet! Yay!! I have really wanted one of these!! I got it home opened it, gave everything a quick wash and dry, then it was time for dinner!

Purée apple and carrot for Scarlett for dinner tonight courtesy of my new toy. She loved it, mouth opening and closing waiting for more.

I can't wait to play around with different combos of flavours and meals. Does anyone else have one of these? If you do what is your little ones favourite meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment